Monday, June 15, 2009

Mother Is Synonymous With Tireless……..

Mother is synonymous with tireless, unselfish giving. She is on call 24-7-365 for years. Zero financial pay but an endless supply of pure love.

If we brought the same dedication and service to others to the work environment, we would have a more cooperative atmosphere. Probably more productive also. It is so easy to slip into the mindset of “what’s in it for me” rather than “how can I make a positive difference for all of us.”

I have worked with many companies and many individuals in my professional life. You always hear, and I believe it to be true, that the culture starts at the top and flows through the organization. This has proven to be my experience as well. Never before in my life have I worked with 2 men who exemplify the spirit of genuine giving and service to others more than Kip and Karl . These 2 men walk the talk about truly caring about, appreciating and working with the consultants. This truly is a business partnership encompassing all the company members. In this case it isn’t a mother’s love but a father’s guiding hand.

I challenge you to do something positive for someone today with the absolute knowing that they could never pay you back. Lets carry the mother’s spirit of caring and giving into all aspects of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment