Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Razor Thin Line

The difference between the results of the mediocre and the extremely successful is such a fine line. So much depends on receiving the right information at the right time and taking massive action.

We know that the right information is available to everyone in WMI and CCP. We also know you are receiving it at exactly the right time. Regardless of the business or job you currently hold, the crucial question is "What action are you taking? Are you playing the game? Even more important, Are you playing the game to win?

In my role as coach, mentor, sponsor and leader, the question is exactly how much support to provide. We have tremendous training, resources, and examples in the back office combined with extensive live support. I personally hold an additional live question and answer webinar every week.

In the past and currently, I wonder if I have unintentionally handicapped some of you by providing too much support. If I do too much of it for you, then you do not learn to be self-reliant and learn how to do it for yourselves. If I provide too little support then people feel overwhelmed, frustrated and lost. This is not only a fine line but it differs from person to person.

My goal is always to work with each person from their individual starting point. Your first two weeks in any new business will require more mentoring time. That is a basic fact which flows across all business, including new jobs. If you are taking the action, placing yourself into the training with focus. and receiving the information with an open mind, you will succeed.

Having your own business or even a job requires you to focus, learn and take action if you choose to prosper. The bottom line of everything is "You are responsible for your results." Now if that sounds harsh, maybe you will look deep in yourself and find out why that seems harsh. Every time I have taken less than full responsibility for all of my actions and results, my results have suffered.

I am here to coach, mentor, support, encourage and provide leadership. You are still doing the work on yourself and for yourself to insure your success.

I'll walk the razor thin line but you must walk it beside me if success is important to you.

Every struggle and learning curve helps you grow and take your life either up or down. It is your choice which direction you choose to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment